Scripture: Psalms 109:31 “For He stands beside the needy, ready to save them
from those who condemn them.”
Main Idea: We all have a need to live totally free and to overcome our past.
Key Thought: A lie believed as true will affect your life as if it were true.
1. Are you still believing any lies about yourself? How can you be transformed by
the renewing of your mind?
2. What deceitful (not God honoring) desires are you still pursuing? How can
they be made new?
3. God so wants to help restore what has been lost. What do you need restored
in your life?
4. God wants to heal all of our wounds, what wounds do you have that still need
healing and need to be brought to God for His healing touch?
5. Unforgiveness will keep us captive as long as we harbor or keep it. Who do
you need to forgive for any offense against you? You are not condoning the
hurt, you are being set free from it.
Next Steps: Forgive every person and situation you have unforgiveness for and
ask God to forgive you.
Verses to learn: Eph. 4:32 “And be kind to one another, tenderhearted,
forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.”